top of page
Jesus created the church to be a community of love.
We strive to live by this in all that we are and do.
Here you can see what we are doing so that you can join us in making the world a better place!
WORLD DAY OF PRAYER SERVICE
Due to the winter storm due for Friday, March 03, our World Day of Prayer Service shall be postponed until Friday, March 10 at 7 pm
World Day of
for more information click here
We are currently accepting applications for a Music Director
The Director of Music shall be responsible for the music ministry of Greenborough Community Church effective March 01, 2023
The Music Director shall work in co-operation with the Pastor, Board of Deacons and Music Committee to provide a wide variety of traditional and contemporary music during worship services.
Reporting Relationship: Accountable to Board of Deacons Work in co-operation with Pastor, Choir and Music Committee
Work Schedule: [approx. 8-10 hours per week]
2 hours – 10:30 Sunday Worship [1 hour 15 min service]
2 hours – worship planning, meetings, administration, and additional services
2 hours – practice 8 hours
Salary Range: $5, 200- $6,240 [i.e. $100 - $120 per week]
Duties and Responsibilities
• To play the piano during morning worship [including all major church holidays, Christmas Eve, Good
• To plan the annual Christmas Cantata in collaboration with the choir and the pastor.
• To lead the choir in a weekly choir practice for the weekly worship service.
• To oversee the various music ministries of the church which currently include the choir
and the worship band.
• To work with the Music Committee in promoting the music programs of the church.
• Play the piano at wedding rehearsals, weddings, and funerals [an honorarium is usually provided by
• Perform other duties from time to time as agreed upon with either the pastor or music committee.
• Provide a replacement pianist when on paid vacation or unpaid leave.
Job Skills: - Ability to play the piano or keyboard
- Ability to lead and develop a church choir
- Ability to play classical anthems, hymns, and praise & worship songs.
- A theological understanding of Christian worship and a willingness to embrace
and develop a denominationally-diverse and blended worship style.
Confidentiality: Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Statement of Faith: Be able to clearly articulate his/her Christian faith and theology of worship.
Resume: Please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or else by mail to:
Attn: Search Committee
Greenborough Community Church
2000 Keele Street,
Toronto, ON M6M 3Y4
bottom of page